Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Great Scott!

More Delorean details. I added a bunch of miniature props from the film,includeing Einstein the Dog, the Sports Almanac, Doc Brown's hair dryer,
Plutonium Case, Tales from Space comic, Hoverboard, and Doc's Western Union telegram.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Wait a second. I remember seeing a blade of grass and a gum wrapper in the floor board just under the passenger side seat in the third episode. Where is your authenticity and attention to detail? HMMM? Come on, get with it man!

Fantastic job! I love all you stuff. I won't even ask how you got the mini pictures and what-not. Thanks for sharing the photos, Sir!! Have a great Christmas!!:wave:

·
Starship Class
11,871 Posts
Oh, boy! More reference pics of how to do that car up right! :thumbsup:

I've only got the 1/24th scale models. I came veeerrrryyyy close to buying the bigger car like you got. Your work will be the perfect reference just the same.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
What? Who said the Dog was named Doc or Brown, As for Einstein, if you look at the video's closely you will see he is mixed shades of tan and brown. I realize my rendition is a bit dark.
Docs' last name was Brown. The dog "Einstein" was white,he had white hair - not brown hair! Just watch the original movie. JohnPs' avatar is what Einstein looked like. Gray,and white - not tan,or brown.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts