Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know of my wife's cancer, and how we've been struggling to fight it. Her cancer is the reason I found this group, as I took up car collecting as a form of stress relief. Just one of those little connections that get made that end up meaning a lot. I have a lot of friends here.

It is with heavy heart that I tell you that last night, just before midnight, we lost her. It was easy, she was not in pain for a change. Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We're all here for you, and if I could personally do anything to help, please let me know.

·
Banned
565 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about your wifes passing. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. We are here for you if you need a shoulder to lean on...

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Very sorry to hear of your wifes passing. Hopefully these little toy cars and this forum can provide you with some stress relief. Stay strong.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I am so sorry! I am struggling to find the right words - but there are none.

I am so sorry!

Go kick a few cars around or something.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
man that is not good but atleast she is at rest now and dont need to deal with the turmoil we all call life. i cant even think of what i would do if i lost mine...i know its hard and it will never be the same just need to keep pushing through and keep positive. im sure your wife would not want you to linger in sadness because of her passing but would rather you turn the situation into a positive one.we are humans and no matter what is thrown at us we continue on doing what we love...

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
Wow. Sorry to hear that. She is in a better place now. RIP.

-Bryan

·
Registered
582 Posts
Wow, that leaves us all with a heavy heart to hear about such a loss. I'm very sorry to hear about that and would never wish that on anyone to lose their best friend and companion.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Sorry to hear this and thanks for taking a moment to let us know as I'm sure you have many things requiring your attention now. Hope your son understands and is holding up! :cry:

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
I cant imagine the pain of losing my wife. I am so sorry to hear you lost yours. My thoughts are with you as you travel this road. Please let us know if we can help in any way.

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Chris, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I know she's not hurting now and in a better place. You have my sincere condolences and my prayers. If there is anything we can do please let us know.

Bob

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
I am more than sorry to hear of your wife's passing. I know that she's in a better place and free of her pains now. May God bless you and your family and know that she will be watching from up above.

-Rick

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
tolenmar - I am so very sorry to learn of your terrible loss. May your wife finally rest in peace. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family...

-John

:(

1 - 20 of 44 Posts