Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
GREAT WORK!
I really liked your "spooky atmosphere" shot.

It's good to see photos and conversation of figure kits (especially the Monsters) here again.

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
TRENDON said:
...It's good to see photos and conversation of figure kits (especially the Monsters) here again.
Nice Job Larry on your Phantom kit! And I agree TOTALLY with TRENDON...it's great to see discussions about MONSTERS here again...as they are my favorite subjects!

MMM

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Looks great, yet another kit is done as all of mine sit in their cardboard factory sealed coffins awaiting the exposure to the light of day.

Yea, monster builds!!!!!
Travis

·
Registered
57 Posts
Great job ravenauthor . Its is good to see a post about monster figure kits I hav'nt seen many as of late. PL'S hav'nt made any as of late Which is most likely why. Too bad there are only a few monster kits from the old Aurora line that they hav'nt made I think there is still a market for them, but anyway this is'nt a knock on PL I think they are a great company in all ways. Looking foward to the CA when it comes out.

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Ravenauthor said:
I don't do too much to my models because I pretty much prefer them stock built out of the box. I glue it together, do a little puttying, then paint. That's about it.

Thanks,
Larry
Scattered Plastic
Well, if that's about all you do, you do it very well. Great looking. Thanks for the pix. :thumbsup: rr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts