Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Lifetime Monster Modeler
3,094 Posts
TRENDON said:
...It's good to see photos and conversation of figure kits (especially the Monsters) here again.
Nice Job Larry on your Phantom kit! And I agree TOTALLY with TRENDON...it's great to see discussions about MONSTERS here again...as they are my favorite subjects!

MMM

· Registered
41 Posts
Great job ravenauthor . Its is good to see a post about monster figure kits I hav'nt seen many as of late. PL'S hav'nt made any as of late Which is most likely why. Too bad there are only a few monster kits from the old Aurora line that they hav'nt made I think there is still a market for them, but anyway this is'nt a knock on PL I think they are a great company in all ways. Looking foward to the CA when it comes out.

· Slotcar Fanatic
8,199 Posts
Ravenauthor said:
I don't do too much to my models because I pretty much prefer them stock built out of the box. I glue it together, do a little puttying, then paint. That's about it.

Thanks,
Larry
Scattered Plastic
Well, if that's about all you do, you do it very well. Great looking. Thanks for the pix. :thumbsup: rr

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.