Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We at Space Station K7 love Star Trek, especially The Original Series. We've opened a new part of our website devoted to the forgotten and nearly lost images of Star Trek that have not been seen in 40 years.

We hope you will stop by K7 and check out these restored images and keep stopping by to see newly restored images from the collection of one of our members, Alchemist.

http://spacestationk7.eliteforce.com

While this not about Models, I hope you will check out our site and enjoy the restored images.

·
Registered
158 Posts
excellent, excellent site! congratulations, you've done a marvelous job. how i wish i still had my packets of lincoln enterprises clips! i had a few clapboard shots from "corbomite" and some makeup tests (b&w) of Majel Barret from "the Cage" as well as some candid shots of Nimoy wearing a v neck turleneck sweater. alas long gone since the late 70's

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lloyd, I encourage you and anyone else who has old TOS film cells to send them to Capt Mac at Star Trek History.com. He has a site also devoted to the forgotten and nearly lost images from Trek TOS. Curt does a great job! :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts