Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Team DCM
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK with the new Motors coming out, help me figure out what the difference in the arms, is.......

I have alot of EPIC 27 Arms and can not tell the difference in any of them wether they belong to the Monster, CO27, Epic ROAR, etc.......

How can I tell the difference............ All of them say EPIC27.....

H

·
0 Posts
For the Monster Stock2 the lamenations are thicker compared to the Epic ROAR Stock which are thinner. I have a couple CO27 and Epic X but haven't torn them down yet, but I would assume the same applies.

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Monster arm - 40 laminations, min stack length .860" (from end of the green hysol to the other end)

Epic Roar Stock - 36 laminations - min stack length .845

Co27 - 40 lamination stack, there is more green material in the middle of the stack than a monster

I always just took a sharpie and wrote a small M on my Monster arms, R for my Roar stocks and C for the Co27's

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
I always just took a sharpie and wrote a small M on my Monster arms, R for my Roar stocks and C for the Co27's[/QUOTE]

Good idea until motor spray hits it!

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
its not that hard after a C rubs off to write it on again.
honestly I can tell em apart by looking at them. I've done enough teching for people.
The new ones can be tricky but Monster vs Epic stock is easy to tell by the naked eye

1 - 7 of 7 Posts