Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is my take on the New Revell Dracula kit...

Cheers Mates...
Mcdee...
Mcdee

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
BWAH HA HA!!!!! :roll::lol::roll::lol::roll::lol::roll::lol:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i LOVE it !! very original . ya know the face looks pretty cool with a nice paint job . i was debating getting one but this puts it in the definately getting one catagory now .
super nifty Mcdee .
hb

·
Registered
722 Posts
Very cool indeed McDee! :)
Great diorama, neat color choices, lotsa bats, and a definite winner in my book!
Very well done! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kitz' :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow...Thanks Guys! I had a Blast with this kit, at first I wasn't so fussy over the new head, but I've come to really like it and figured why not impale him...the expression on his face looks to be one of Shock and Terror and seemed to fit just right :thumbsup:
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks roadner and SJF, This is the kit I entered in the Revell/Monster Model Review Contest and although I didn't win, I still had a Great time with the whole process :thumbsup: I had FUN, and that's what kit building is all about...as a sidenote to this experience a magazine out of the UK has asked me to write an article on this New Revell Dracula kit explaining the modifications I did to it, the mags name is Psychostyrene and I'll post when it gets published...Cheers Guys!
Mcdee:wave:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
How about this in a "Dracula" theme ?

How about a diorama based on the real Dracula- Prince Vlad Tepes of 1400's era Romania AKA @ the time as "Drakulya "? You can have him eating his lunch in that famous scene in front of his impaled victims in an open field.
Or the part where he nailed the Turbans to the Turkish Emissaries heads when they refused to tip their Turbans to Him.
Would take a bit of scratchbuilding I guess.

Neal:dude: from the slotcar section

:jest:perhaps I should just go back to the Slotracing section of HT & take my "Meds" ?:freak:

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Jerzferno :thumbsup: and you too Neal...Vlad the Impaler would be a cool diorama! (with a lot at Stake!):p
Mcdee

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
The real "Horror of Drakulya"

"How about a diorama based on the real Dracula- Prince Vlad Tepes of 1400's era Romania AKA @ the time as "Drakulya "? You can have him eating his lunch in that famous scene in front of his impaled victims in an open field.
Or the part where he nailed the Turbans to the Turkish Emissaries heads when they refused to tip their Turbans to Him."

On each scene you can show @ the edges of each scene the Christopher Lee, Bela Lugosi & Frank Langella Dracula's recoiling & fleeing in terror like a bunch of wimp's they were compared to 'ol Vlad.

Neal:dude: from the slotracing section

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah that Vlad was quite the Wack Job:freak:... He was killed in battle against the Ottomans near Bucharest in 1476. The Turks decapitated his corpse and sent the head to Constantinople, where the Sultan had it displayed on a stake as proof that the Impaler was finally dead. Now that would be a cool Diorama and it still amounts to the Death of Dracula...Bwahahahaha...!
Mcdee

1 - 20 of 34 Posts