Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just a few Comments: Love the WL Batski ~ WAY COOL!
The 2004 Fest Camaro in WL & Reg ~ SWEET!
2 (Yes 2!) 2004 Fest Thank you T/As ~ If one of those need another place to live....
The MVVW Schuco Convertable bug is SWEET! (I know where you got it!)
PROTOTYPE VW PSR TRUCK ~~ PRICELESS!

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
Very nice stuff Mark! Especially like the proto Fest VW!!!!!!!! Very :cool:
But............ how long will this post stay up? :tongue:

·
Mustang Collector
4,090 Posts
Sorry as cool as the 840 and 842 test shot are my favorite piece in that whole collection is the Fest Trailer Truck. Very cool looking and really compliments all your pieces nicely.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
terry9911 said:
Can I come over and play?
Funny you said that. There was a group of us at Marks last summer for A preFest get together. The tour of his basement was one of the highlights of the trip. That was until Rob hid one of the VW PSRs and tried to get me in trouble!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Yes, most of the single shots are prototypres or errors. The Corba WL was an interpretation thing. There was no WL in the released run. The other has a solid red interior and the production cars had pad printed tires. That yellow Fest Camaro is not captured well as it is a different yellow all together from the release. The first run usually has issues of pad placement, color problems or details. I took some pictures to show some off.

Yes you can come over and play, people touch them all the time. I leave them unguarded as last summer proved when some cars turned up missing as a joke. People thought I would flip but I figure hey, if I invite you to my house and you steal from me there are far greater issues at hand than die-cast. I run many of those one offs down the gravity racing track for giggles. I have fun with them when I can.

I'll take some more pictures this weekend.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts