Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, DR. OLDS has been after me for a loooooong time to scratch build a building to start a diorama off with :drunk: , but I havent had ( and still dont ) have the room , but I figured awwwwww why not go fer it . so here is what I came up with so far, its nearly finished and then I will build someting else to go with it. :)freak: ( i knew I couldntbuild just one )
the front of the station is courtesy of DR. OLDS the rest is scratch built..

and of course, see-n as how I'm ceo of the balck with falmes transport co.
what would a dio be without one of my trailors waiting to go into service at a moments notice

GOD bless
wayne james

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
man i am in awe of you guys that can build these stations and citys.that is so :cool: :cool: :cool: ttfn johnny

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xracer1 said:
Great job on the gas station, But TEXACO's colors are red and white. Sinclar was green.

you are absolutely right I dont know what I was thinkin :tongue: , thanks fer pointing that out for me. now I got to go paint it all over again :( ...oh well back to the ole paint shop fer the texaco....
GOD bless
wayne james :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Nice Job Wayne, Where did you get that BWF'S trailer???? {Need trailer.....Need trailer............Need trailer} Sorry got carried away daydreaming about a trailer :lol: Jeff

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Wow - that looks really great! You've inspired me: I'm going to try one soon. I just have to clear out a big enough work space...

That trailer is very cool, too!

I think I recognize all of the cars, except for the orange & black one behind the pumps. What is that one and who makes it?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZINGER FREAK said:
Nice Job Wayne, Where did you get that BWF'S trailer???? {Need trailer.....Need trailer............Need trailer} Sorry got carried away daydreaming about a trailer :lol: Jeff
the trailor is one of my own creations....maybe if you sweet talk RICH he might post a picture of one for you ..thanks for askeing
GOD bless
wayne james

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BluntFronts said:
Wow - that looks really great! You've inspired me: I'm going to try one soon. I just have to clear out a big enough work space...

That trailer is very cool, too!

I think I recognize all of the cars, except for the orange & black one behind the pumps. What is that one and who makes it?

its a johnny lightning 1951 mercury from the poker series ,
GOD bless
wayne james

1 - 13 of 13 Posts