Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday night 10/6 will be an open house night... set everything up, make sure all is working, and open the track for practice, we will start racing the following week on ... you guessed it .. friday the 13th!
we will start the fall series on 10/27.
Classes Include 1/10th stock, 1/12th stock, as well as the popular spec Modifieds!
4200 batteries will be legal for stock classes!
Check the message board at www.trax70.com for the latest updates on events to come!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Practice night this Friday, 10/6.

I know a good number of guys have been waiting patiently for the bullring to resume, so come on out to turn some laps.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just a reminder that this friday the track will be open for a test and tune night!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Whats the earliest the track would be open friday ??? I'm thining of making the trip to check it out depending on what else the weekend might bring.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
George will be there at 5 the latest, Charlie may be there earlier but no guarantee...
if you plan on running bring a chair and a short cord, you may need it.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
chair and a short cord ?? I guess there are tables already ?? If not I can bring my own. Right now it looks like 2 weeks at the earliest for a visit.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Yes there are a decent number of tables. On a busy night you may need to bring, but typically there are enough.

We had a good time last night just getting it all set up, testing out the lap counter, etc. Still some minor adjustments to be done, but we'll be racing next friday night.

www.trax70.com

·
Registered
636 Posts
We worked out all the kinks last week, so we are ready to start racing this Friday night at 7:30. Sign-ups close at 7:00, but you can all in if you'll be later.

Come check it out. www.Trax70.com

Additionally, we are planning the "KING OF THE RING" for one of the first two weekends in December. This will be a CASH race with $10 from every entry going towards the class's purse and the winner of each class getting 50% of the purse money. DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON BY DC.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Week 1 Bullring Fall Series!

Another great night of racing on the Bullring! Results should be posted by the end of the day!

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Race results from this friday and updated points are posted! www.trax70.com
this friday will be week 4 of the series!

Another reminder that the King of the Bullring will Be on Sunday December 3rd!

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Well folks it looks like this is the friday I make the trip to the bullring. what time does the track open again and is ther a hobby shop on site ??

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Track is usually open by 5:30, there is a shop on site, racing starts at 7:30.
Sometimes Charlie can get there earlier. I will have him post if he is going to be earlier.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
DC71 said:
Chuck, How are ya?? how's the little one?Great to hear from ya!
Dave,
the little guy is doing pretty good. he's recovering from his surgury nicely. I'm hoping to get there soon, but work has me on travel the next few weekends. hopefully soon. how's the turnout been? the usual suspects showing up?

Chuck

·
Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the usual suspects have been there... hoping for a good turnout for the king of the ring... Hope to see ya soon!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts