Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Very nice work James!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
She has an almost manic- lost mind look about her.

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wow James...You brought her to Life...so to speak...
I've seen this bust at Michaels, and your painting has made a drastic improvement :thumbsup:
Very Cool!
Mcdee

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys! Much appreciated! I also found a cool Werewolf bust at my local CVS pharmacy...don't know who sculpts these but they're a lot of fun to paint!

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
if someone wanted to get funny, paint her clothes yellow and black and give her straw colored hair. Maybe add a katana and some blood on her face.

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if someone wanted to get funny, paint her clothes yellow and black and give her straw colored hair. Maybe add a katana and some blood on her face.
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Laird of Dunans Castle
3,902 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Somebody commented that the Frankenstein bust I painted up looked like Joe Pesci...and so it did :lol: ...so I've been calling him Frankenpesci...after painting, this one seemed to me to have a Helena Bonham Carter/Sweeney Todd look to it, so I've been referring to her as "Mrs. Lovettstein"...:tongue:

·
Premium Member
6,010 Posts
Every Halloween, all kinds of cool items turn up that can be turned into pretty respectable pieces with a little effort. You've made a nice silk purse out of a sow's ear, deadie (no offense meant to "Mrs. Lovettstein").

1 - 13 of 13 Posts