Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I completed my Spoilers WL collection and had posted pics. I had also said that I wasn't sure what I wanted to go after next. Rich aka carnut made mention of the BWF Challenge and that many had tried and failed. I took the challenge and am happy to report that although some are still on the way, the only one I am outright missing is the 58 Belvedere. Here are pics of whats actually in hand. I'll add the rest when they arrive.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As with the Spoilers, I am only doing from release 16 onwards {new package style}. All the rest missing except the 58 Belvedere is on the way, including an extra BWF Camaro which is for Pierre.
If anyone has a momc 58 Belvedere to trade, plmk and I'll send ya a trade list. Jon

·
Banned
10,464 Posts
I had completely forgotten that we had talked about the BWF 442 WL, and lost the PM from you. My apologies, sir, and I'm glad you found one anyway. Very sorry.

I am finishing up a lot of paperwork from the job, and have spent a lot of spare (LOL, nice thought!) time cleaning out the basement as well, in which my collection currently resides. I am going through some boxes, and going through notes and computer files, to catch up on some trading. I have a couple of cars I need to get out for my end of a couple of RAOK trades, and have some cars I've promised people I'd hold for them. Lots of catching up to do in the next few days!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.