Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I completed my Spoilers WL collection and had posted pics. I had also said that I wasn't sure what I wanted to go after next. Rich aka carnut made mention of the BWF Challenge and that many had tried and failed. I took the challenge and am happy to report that although some are still on the way, the only one I am outright missing is the 58 Belvedere. Here are pics of whats actually in hand. I'll add the rest when they arrive.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Nice! I'm just missing the WLs of the Samba Bus, 33 Willys Pickup, School Bus, 04 GTO, 66 Charger, and 62 Chevy Bel Air to have all the WLs. Still hoping the regular Nash Metro is on the way. :D

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
As with the Spoilers, I am only doing from release 16 onwards {new package style}. All the rest missing except the 58 Belvedere is on the way, including an extra BWF Camaro which is for Pierre.
If anyone has a momc 58 Belvedere to trade, plmk and I'll send ya a trade list. Jon

·
senile old cajun
1,276 Posts
man id just like to get the regulars of some of those.great lookin cars ttfn johnny :thumbsup: :cool:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
I had completely forgotten that we had talked about the BWF 442 WL, and lost the PM from you. My apologies, sir, and I'm glad you found one anyway. Very sorry.

I am finishing up a lot of paperwork from the job, and have spent a lot of spare (LOL, nice thought!) time cleaning out the basement as well, in which my collection currently resides. I am going through some boxes, and going through notes and computer files, to catch up on some trading. I have a couple of cars I need to get out for my end of a couple of RAOK trades, and have some cars I've promised people I'd hold for them. Lots of catching up to do in the next few days!

·
Premium Member
14,953 Posts
AWESOME BWF WL collection!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
More BWF WL's

These finally showed up, including an extra of the Vette {now in my trade box}. All I need now is a 58 Plymouth Belvedere and I'm done. Enjoy ! Jon

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.