Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1/25 Batmobile.

This is not the current kit. This is a Jimmy Flintstone Body with Photo Etched Parts, Custom decals, Pinstriping by hand, Wheels from the Fireball 500 kit,

·
Registered
606 Posts
I bought one of those, but then I got the word about the Polar Lights one and decided to wait for it. You've done a gorgeous job with it.

·
Starship Class
11,925 Posts
Looks like the real thing! Great job! The pinstriping is fantastic! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
man that looks great, really nice job on the details, i want one of these kits, just hope mine comes out as clean as yours. i likes

·
Registered
180 Posts
Sorry if I'm dredging up an old thread, but I just saw an interview with George Barris on the Speed channel. This Saturday, he's letting the Barrett-Jackson Auto Auction in Scottsdale auction off the Batmobile. There were several (maybe 5?) Batmobiles used on the '60s show, but this is "1966 Original No. 1 Batmobile", the original Lincoln Futura conversion. It's lot number 037 if you want to put in a bid online (!). I won't be bidding, but I'll sure be watching on TV. Can you imagine having it, though? Wow.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Wow, makes me wish I had cable still. As someone old enough to remember this car from the TV series I would love to see that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts