Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, the Tumbler has had a long gestation. Hopefully we'll see it by the end of the year but after seeing Dark Knight Rises I REALLY would like a model of The Bat.

And I can see why Moebius are doing a separate model of the Batpod and Catwoman after watching the movie...

·
Registered
349 Posts
I would love to see a model of this, great design.

On a side note - a very expensive replica is going to be made by Hot Toys:

This will be 1/6 scale, far too big to fit into our rooms, let alone getting past the wife. :tongue:

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I can find some decent reference photos or even plans for it I'd try to do a scratchbuild. It is all flat faces.

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
And I can see why Moebius are doing a separate model of the Batpod and Catwoman after watching the movie...
I saw the movie but didn't understand what you meant. A seated Catwoman figure would be removable?

Loved Anne as Catwoman. She matched Julie Newmar.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moebius announced they would be doing a larger scale Batpod with a catwoman figure. I don't know if it would be removeable. I just surmised that after seeing how much screen time she spends riding the bike and it's importance in the story I could see why they decided to bring out a 2nd Batpod kit (with Catwoman).

I saw the movie but didn't understand what you meant. A seated Catwoman figure would be removable?

Loved Anne as Catwoman. She matched Julie Newmar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts