Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
rodstrguy said:
Is the question... What are the slot cars for "Autofest" this year?...
One will be included in the Dinner and the other will be sold by Auto World/Round 2 who will have tables with new tracks set up, a display area and Tony will be on hand along with Tom during the weekend to get the latest from.

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Web details will be loaded on all sites at 9:00 EST because we want the west coast to have a fair shake on the info and the Dinner this year is limited to 100 reservations so to post in one place before others know about it would be unfair.

I get a chance to go over to HQ's from time to time and let me tell you, you can't take it all in fast enough. It's sensory overload. There is cool stuff in the works literally laying around everywhere. I know it drives me nuts.:p

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
www.theautofest.com is the site! We discovered we had the hotel phone number wrong (fax number) and we are fixing that. We have also already booked over 40% of the Dinner reservations. We are also hours away from hopefully locking in a major slot vendor and we want to support racing of ALL brands, ALL scales and ALL types so if you are a club and just want to set up to promote membership and the cause, I'll give you tables for that as well. This is a family fun show where hands on racing, trading, buying and selling are all endorsed and it's nice we have manufacturing back-up to help the cause!

Mark
AutoFest

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Mark Hosaflook said:
www.theautofest.com is the site! We discovered we had the hotel phone number wrong (fax number) and we are fixing that. We have also already booked over 40% of the Dinner reservations. We are also hours away from hopefully locking in a major slot vendor and we want to support racing of ALL brands, ALL scales and ALL types so if you are a club and just want to set up to promote membership and the cause, I'll give you tables for that as well. This is a family fun show where hands on racing, trading, buying and selling are all endorsed and it's nice we have manufacturing back-up to help the cause!

Mark
AutoFest
I will be bringing some sweet slot customs for sale and a few of my test shot JLs for show.I will be at the dinner too.

Mark have you talked to Craig Yoder about bringing his drag strip. I will bring my Reaper to run on it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts