Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 177 Posts

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we did this once before, a year or so ago, and while we didn't get everything that everyone wanted, we certainly took a good broad swipe at a bunch of stuff on that list.

Nothing succeeds like excess, so I'm asking everyone to list THREE new castings they would most like to see JL do--things we DON'T have castings for. Items like the TV Batmobile aren't gonna happen, for reasons that have been discussed endlessly on this board, so don't waste a vote there. Anything from the 1886 Benz Patentwagen (or the 1769 Cugnot steam wagon, frankly) forward is game.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

jk

·
Registered
496 Posts
70 El Camino Ss

Jeff Koch said:
Well, we did this once before, a year or so ago, and while we didn't get everything that everyone wanted, we certainly took a good broad swipe at a bunch of stuff on that list.

Nothing succeeds like excess, so I'm asking everyone to list THREE new castings they would most like to see JL do--things we DON'T have castings for. Items like the TV Batmobile aren't gonna happen, for reasons that have been discussed endlessly on this board, so don't waste a vote there. Anything from the 1886 Benz Patentwagen (or the 1769 Cugnot steam wagon, frankly) forward is game.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

jk

1970 EL CAMINO SS WITH A SLOT CAR CHASSIS and I am easy,either thunderjet or magnatraction. thanks Russell

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
1976 Buick Riviera
1976 Torino Sport (not the roof line you have)
2000 - 2003 Subura Forrester (I can dream can't I)

Jerry

·
Registered
536 Posts
The 1968 Hurst/Olds with the narrow whitewalls please....thats all I want LOL!

Although a new cast of the awesome and powerful '69 Hurst/Olds wouldn't be a bad idea either...... :D

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
1954 Buick Skylark (already enough '53's in other scales)
The Harley Earl Buick "Y" job
'63 Raymond Lowey designed Avanti
'67 Cadillac DeVille Convertible.......you can use the '68 Johan kit for specs and with new tooling methods, get at least two years out of it including top up or top down variations. :)

Since Adam has one, you can take as many pics of grills, bumbers,script writing, hub caps, interior, motor all day long.

·
Registered
608 Posts
How about a 68 hemi dart
A mid 60's Imperial (Oh sorry there might be a casting for that)
67 Dodge coronet R/T
76-81 Road runner/ super coupe

·
Banned
352 Posts
Lincoln Mark VIII
Porsche 550
Porsche 910

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ranchero is coming September.
67 Belvedere is already here ... it was our club car a couple of years back.

This is good. Keep it coming.

jk

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Would you take two sets of three suggestions? One for the JLTO's and a set for the soon-to-be-made JLFF's (Afx magnatractions).

JLTO's - El Camino, Corvair, AMX

JLFF's - Ford Pinto, late 70's Monte Carlo, AMC Gremlin.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Subaru SVX (including the funky windows, of course)
A whole line of Nissan Z cars
Nissan Xterra (purely selfish reasons)

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Well, I see the Impalas and Nova's that I want listed already(Robdog, rlyoung and NovaSS beat me to it), so I'll add 1965 Galaxie, 1964 Thunderbolt, and 1958 Pontiac convertible.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
51 Hudson Hornet
63 Studebaker Avanti
02 Mercedes C-coupe

R

·
0 Posts
1970 Pontiac Ventura - you could use minor mods and have a Catalina or Bonneville also

1974 Pontiac Ventura (the little one) and with minor mods you could have a GTO

1977 Can Am - Le Mans body

The 4th thing I want is you to use my car for the 1977 Special Edition Trans Am coming out in the Firebird Series

and then there is my constant ?......

1 - 20 of 177 Posts