Chase Well!

·
Premium Member
8,998 Posts
Nice 1968 Copo Camaros Finds Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I see three silver Camaros.Unless the one on the far right is bare metal with a clear coat.Then two variations.

So now the grain of the paint is a variation??

Most variations,like this one,are meant to put some sort of perceived worth on something worthless.

Worth and one upping the other guy is what its all about anymore.Not to mention being the first to find something no one else has yet.Little or nothing to do with actual cars anymore.

1st guy:"Hey,just found a silver copo camaro".

2nd:"Me too,but mine is the rare variation with coarse grained paint".

2nd guy could also reply:"Oh yeah,I found 37 of those so far".

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,184 Posts
I see three silver Camaros.Unless the one on the far right is bare metal with a clear coat.Then two variations.

So now the grain of the paint is a variation??

Most variations,like this one,are meant to put some sort of perceived worth on something worthless.

Worth and one upping the other guy is what its all about anymore.Not to mention being the first to find something no one else has yet.Little or nothing to do with actual cars anymore.

1st guy:"Hey,just found a silver copo camaro".

2nd:"Me too,but mine is the rare variation with coarse grained paint".

2nd guy could also reply:"Oh yeah,I found 37 of those so far".

Mike
So true Mike, so true.

Bob

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Look on the bottom of the Cars .... They might have a Letter & #er .... If so they may be done at different times of the week or month when being painted. Different times would make them look different in paint as the paint would be 2 or 3 different shades from the mixture from the first batch being painted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts