Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 196 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy 4th of July! What a perfect day to officially announce we have secured the contract and dates for the 2013 Snowbird Nationals! The race will be returning to the Worldgate Resort in Orlando, Florida this January 29th through February 3rd. We worked hard over the past couple months to keep the rooms rates the same as last year at just $79.00 a night! We look forward to having everyone here for the 19th annual 'birds and with last year being the largest in several years, 2013 promises to be even better!

Make sure to like our Facebook page with close to 3000 fans now!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Snowbird-Nationals/202744040561?ref=ts

Official race page:
http://www.snowbirdnationals.com

Classes will be out towards the end of summer...
Mike Boylan
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Our thread was a little dusty.. thanks Dusty for bringing it back!!! I think some 'Outlaw Truck' is in your future. :)

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Day one- fun no sleep
Day two- fun no sleep
Day three-lots more fun no sleep
Day four- go fast no sleep
Day five-go faster no sleep
Day six-win something go home where you can sleep
Alternate:
Day six leave early because you did not Bump up from the B-main.:(
Listen to the A-mains over the Iphone as you drive home.

·
Registered
392 Posts
looking forward to making the trip again this year. Hope to get more sleep this year. Hope to run road course and oval again that's the only way to go wide open baby... Maybe even have to try and better the legend performance and win one of them.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Hey Mike starting to look forward to carpet season then the Snowbirds. Did I see a unoffical class list somewhere. Is 1/12th scale a non-timong class now. See ya in a couple weeks:thumbsup:
Mel

·
Registered
193 Posts
any idea on even a tenative class list???? us broke rc racers need to start saving for cars to run at the birds and was just wondering what I need to start buying or saving for??

1 - 20 of 196 Posts