Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got a couple of these.... 2, so opened 1 of them...

what's with the black roof?... have not seen any in real life with this?

so I deleted it... here's some pics for general purpose... wish they would have (or would) do this white one... it was a special limited edition... saw it at this dealer once, the it was gone... probably a special order... had a name forit, when I asked the dealer about it...but forgot... they seem to have gotten the proportions right...

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I think the black roof is intended to simulate the optional tilt/sliding panorama sunroof on the actual car.
I would agree. I also feel the "New New" Beetle is a much better-looking car than the "New" Beetle. (VW, by the way, never officially referred to the "Old" Beetle as a Beetle.)

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
The black roof is the panoramic sunroof and that white one is the Turbo Launch Edition.

·
Premium Member
3,133 Posts
:lol:

There is very minimal lag with the 2.0T and the power is explosive when compared to its rather tame 200 hp rating.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Does anybody else have one of the HW 2012 Beetles with a small hole, that goes all the way through the drivers side front fender, right on top of the headlight? Just wondered if anyone else had noticed!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts