Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are excited to be having a 2-day race at Minnreg this summer! Exact schedule and details will posted as we get closer. There will be no practice or pits setup on Friday. 3 qualifiers on Saturday. 1 qualifier and main on Sunday. Get out of the heat and rain and doing some racing at Minnreg this Summer!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Yea Baby !!!! TQ and A-Main 2nd place in 17.5. You would think I could smile for the camera.
Looking forward to this race,
carpet, A/C, great racing, good food,

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Working on the flyer. We will be bringing back 'BREAK-OUT'! The class the kept Thunder and the Whip alive. Details for sure...

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tentative Schedule:

No admittance Friday
Doors open Saturday 7am
Practice from 7am-3pm
3 qualifiers Saturday
Practice all night Saturday
4th qualifier Sunday and main
Should be done around 1pm Sunday
Food and drinks!
Sleeping overnight at Minnreg permitted!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Red Dog will be in tech for the champs! Working on points hope to have up by Sunday. Got some emails from out-of-state drivers coming on whoohooooo!

·
Registered
538 Posts
Internet Rates

Ron
I've checked with the old Days Inn/New Econo Lodge website and they have 'Senior Rate' as $ 44.99. We qualify for that... LOL:wave:.
727/573-3334.
Joe Mama:dude:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey guys I have contacted the hotel and trying to get confirmation. Will post when I get more. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
Count me in on Both classes.........:thumbsup:
Joe Mama :dude:
I was checking if more will be running it. There's a Tour de Pain run that same weekend. 4 miles Friday night, 5k Saturday morning, then a 1 mile that night. Trying to decide what "race" I will do. :)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 month and counting. Looking like an awesome crowd coming in for the race. Can't wait for sure!!! Minnreg is always a blast.

We also have the annual Turkey Shoot and January event coming, with road and oval action!

Mike
www.rcthunder.net

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We have a couple threesomes that are going to be back at it for Minnreg:
Ron, Jeff, and Armon
Pedano, Pedano, and Pedano

Also the one and only Rick Curtis also will be making his return running 13.5 wing!!!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts