Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fellow Racers,
We are excited to announce on behalf of Big Dog (Keith Caudill) the 2011 Ohio Pro Series. With an exciting lineup of tracks and the finals being at The Ohio RC Factory, this years State Pro Series will be a series you will not want to miss. Signups will be done primarily on www.rcsignup.com and are limited to 100 due to this being a one day race on Satruday and practice on Friday.

If you have any questions, please post them hear, so that I can forward them on to Big Dog for you, or feel free to call him or email him directly. Please only post accurate information here for the benefit everyone.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Will there be an electric 8th class?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Classes listed for Ohio Pro Series

Pimped Accord,
I am not answering your question directly, but recommend contacting Keith Caudill for an exact answer. One of the challenges of a series race is to keep the amount of different classes to a minimum to allow for the race to be ran in a single day. Also all of the tracks must run the exact class lineup. Here are the classes that I know for sure will be ran.

2wd sct
Mod electric
Stock electric
4wd sct
Sportsman buggy
Pro buggy
Sportsman Arena
Pro Arena

Rob Knasel

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just checked www.rcsignup.com and I dont see the events entered yet. I understand your interest, since their is only 100 entries they will most likely fill very quickly. I will text Keith and find out when he is going to post it on rcsignup.com It will be listed under Events by State "Ohio"
Rob

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
you got atleast run sportsman buggy and truggy.
there to many guys not willing to spend the money to run pro and or not ready yet.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chop,
Agree, The classes are listed on the flyer posted above. The classes were set by the series director, That is why he gets paid the big bucks! J/K
Rob

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
You have a chassis sponsor so quit trying to sandbag :wave:
i have no issue running pro.
LoL, I don't have a chassis yet, period; and still looking to run Pro. Just to avoid marshaling Pork Chop.
dude it a nitro car grab by the front or the wing and toss down dont be scared of a lil rev to keep a flame out form happing you cost me that race thank you very much have a nice day and i hope i get to cost you a race or two this year :wave::wave:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
New track added to The 2011 Ohio State Pro Series Race

Drivers,
A new track has been added to the 2011 Ohio State Pro Series.

Race 4 August 19th Practice, August 20th Race, Road Runner Racing Club, Newark, OH

New Flyer:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Track Change ?

Will there be a track change before the Ohio Pro series race on June 11th ? , so the out of town racers will have an even playing field.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Track change is in the works

There is a track change planned, before the Ohio Pro Series. The weather forecast this week does not look good for track building, but we will be doing everything necessary to complete the track change.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Pro Series is not full, still 15 positions remaining. Not sure why you are not able to complete registration on rcsignup.com Please email me your info to [email protected] and I will enter you into the computer. Please include you skill level also.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Best way to track ? Heading west on 70 from Columbus, would it be better to take rt 29 west or continue on 70 and then take rt 68 north to Urbana.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts