Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
one sweeeeeet set.!!!! I picked up a few this weekend along with my usual cash of WL's ;)
I like the quality of the chrome work this year. It's much better than last years set. Thats just my opinion.
My favorites from the set are:
1 69 Camaro RS/SS
2 69 Dart GTS
3 55 chevy sedan
4 Nissan 350Z
5 Olds Toronado

I think the blue chrome 69 Camaro is by far the nicest looking of all the versions we have seen so far with this casting. Now if we could only get THIS casting in Black with Flames........... (hint hint!)
:D :cool:

What do you guys think? What are your TOP 5 favorites of the set?????

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I'd admit the Camaro in blue is a nice color for that casting. Here are my favs:

5. Karmann-Ghia
4. '69 Dart
3. '56 Chevy 2-door
2. '65 GTO
1. '69 Camaro

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
Does anyone know if JL creates new kandy chrome colors each year? Aren't the purple, and "nancy" pink new colors this year? I don't have the Holiday Classics from years back, so I'm just curious.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Making the hobby more interesting and appealing to my wife, I buy her every car I see in pink, for her own little collection. That Holiday Classic Karman Ghia Pink has to be the most unique color I've seen in a long time! Appears to have some kind of Gold Pearl accenting through the pink? I'm impressed! Real nice!

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I never took note of the Holiday Classics until the 2004 series came out..
fell right in love with the 69 Camaro..! pretty sharp..! would love to have one on my tree this year..and like Mike ....the 350 Z would be my #2 choice...
well done... :thumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts