Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to local store an saw there were 7 `1/24 scale R37 on self had the number scaned by toy employee showed 15 on hand that meant there must be two case in the bins so he goes an checks an comes back empty handed an states yes there's 2 i ask two cars or cases an he again said 2, which i knew he meant two cases but didn't bring them out but i could understand him not wanting to bring them out being the shelf was full so i ask him if maybe there was one with different color tires an so he went an looked he comes back with a 68 pontiac GTO with white tires with lightning bolts an hands it to me. i thanked him an danced all the way to the check out.

AFV

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
That is great for you but what happens when someone sees that box come out of the backroom with one car missing. The first thought that will come to mind is some scumbag scalper store employee grabbed it. Then they will get blasted on a diecast message board. :)

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
That is great for you but what happens when someone sees that box come out of the backroom with one car missing. The first thought that will come to mind is some scumbag scalper store employee grabbed it. Then they will get blasted on a diecast message board. :)
Yes sir I did the same thing for a few customers,and was turned in a couple of times.So I never did it again.You guess what the rest is.....

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Congrats! I just scored a 1/24 GM at TRU the same way except I was presented with the unopened box and the employee was clueless as I did not rip the cellophane off of it in front of him.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts