Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A big thank you to all the guys at Victory and to Chuck and Chuck for another great week end of racing. Food was great, well run program and done early to beat the Packer traffic......dosen't get any better!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Buddy and his family really make everyone feel at home. very nice facility and service.

Program ran like clockwork,,,,and got down the road early.

Thanks to C&C for all they do to keep the BRL the BEST.

Wolfman

·
Registered
329 Posts
Had a awesome time at our first BRL race this year everybody is very helful and friendly makes you feel right at home. Thanks Chuck & Chuck we had a great time and will see ya all in Omaha.

Thanks,
The Kleiner's

Also Congrats to Mark Steiner on his first ever win in the BRL!! Way to go Mark!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Great race this weekend. Thanks to the Chuck and Chuck show and to Victory for making everyone feel welcome. Thanks again!!

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Got in around 2:30 this morning in one piece, so that's a good start. Thanks again to Buddy, Pat and the Victory R/C gang for keeping us going all weekend. And thanks again to the racers and sponsors who make all this possible.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'd also like to say thanks to all the Wisconsin crowd for hosting an awesome race. The people up there are open, honest and friendly....no wonder Koback is the way he is. LOL Buddy loves the oval guys and hosted an incredible event. Thanks to Patrick Hockers, Mrs. Buddy in the concession and all the locals who donated their time to make it another fun, competitive BRL weekend.

dk

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Cody and I had a great time. Thanks for everything. Even were home in time to watch the Nascar race!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Oh behalf of Victory Hobbies let me say thanks to you The Drivers for making the BRL what it is. As a race director you guys make it easy. always be ready to race, Ready to check the cars in and not haveing to hound racer to corner marshall. Also on a less than fantastic travel weekend in Wisconsin With packer traffic and deer hunters on the road you guys managed to find lodging and make the trek up here

thanks guys

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Yet another Great BRL race!! Thanks to Everyone at Victory Hobbies, Chuck & Chuck, and All the great sponsors who made it happen!! :thumbsup:

See everyone in Omaha! :wave:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Great Job by Buddy, Brian, Pat, and everyone else involved at Victory RC! The track was great, hobbyshop was stocked with some AWESOME deals, the food/drink were plentiful, and the program ran smooth. Great job also by "the Chucks" on keeping everything in line with what the racers want, I think the event went very smooth, fair, and without controversy (which doesn't happen too often anymore! LOL).

·
Registered
125 Posts
Thanks to everyone at Victory Hobbies!! Thanks to C&C for the BRL and running a smooth show. Also thanks to all the sponsors that supported this weekend.

Congrats to all the winners this weekend. Special congrats to Mark Steiner for his first BRL win. See everyone in Omaha.

William Gibson

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
Thank you to everyone who made the trip "Up-nort for da big race!" It's a blast having a full house of oval racers! Buddy, Jim and I are hoping to make a couple races this season!

Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving!

Brian

1 - 15 of 15 Posts