Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Customer service at M2 is awesome.

My sincere thanks to Sean Taylor and Gary Ng for helping me with a minor problem that I encountered recently. They did not treat it as "minor" - I appreciate the time that they took to email me and to replace the defective pieces when the Online Store from whom I purchased the pieces would only provide me with reasons for not helping me out.

In a world of devolving customer service, these gentlemen at M2 have pride in their company and its products and maintain an integrity that is superlative. They certainly have gained my loyalty.

Hats off to Sean and Gary...

:wave::wave:

·
Banned
565 Posts
Sean and Gary are the best. They stand behind their product where other companies do not. This is one of the reasons I mainly collect M2, because of the great customer support they have, contact them if you have an issue and they are there to help you out...

Keep up the awesome job you guys are doing.. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
I keep hearing this about M2s response being excellent but have not had the same experience. Over a month and I'm still waiting for a response from anyone at M2.:(

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I have had nothing but good experiences with Sean, he is top notch!!! And about your store experience...not as bad as having a well known sponsor/dealer/insert insult here tell me if i wanted my cars in good condition, i shouldn't have bought them from him.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I suspect it's the same dealer/sponsor that told me he wasn't responsible for M2's packaging errors on M2s I bought from him. Sean helped me out on that and two other problems on M2s. I bought the Auto-Liftd 59 Cadillacs and the top car is secured with a vinyl band. When removed, the roof paint came off with the band. M2 had no replacement Cadillacs, so they gave me a car of my choice free. Great service and unheard of anywhere else.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I suspect it's the same dealer/sponsor that told me he wasn't responsible for M2's packaging errors on M2s I bought from him. Sean helped me out on that and two other problems on M2s. I bought the Auto-Liftd 59 Cadillacs and the top car is secured with a vinyl band. When removed, the roof paint came off with the band. M2 had no replacement Cadillacs, so they gave me a car of my choice free. Great service and unheard of anywhere else.
Yep, sounds familiar...

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Which OLDs is it , so I can stay away from that site .... You can PM if they are here on this site so they won't feel embarrassed for no Customer Service....

·
Registered
14,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have had nothing but good experiences with Sean, he is top notch!!! And about your store experience...not as bad as having a well known sponsor/dealer/insert insult here tell me if i wanted my cars in good condition, i shouldn't have bought them from him.
Holy [email protected]! That kind of büllsh!t artist deserves to be outed. :mad::devil:
Which OLDs is it , so I can stay away from that site .... You can PM if they are here on this site so they won't feel embarrassed for no Customer Service....
I would not want other members to have a negative experience with this OLD but it was never my intention to mention the OLD as he has a relationship with M2 as well if he carries their product. He knows who he is and hopefully won't repeat his customer service blunder. I was a repeat customer of this particular OLD and was urged to continue that relationship.

Things happen and life goes on...

:wave:

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
I agree life goes on, but when you get the same complaint about someone over and over again, well..ya know..i stopped going to OLDS period, and have had better sucess on ebay, but i digress, i've said it before, i'll say it again..Sean should teach classes on customer service and retaining repeat customers.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I agree life goes on, but when you get the same complaint about someone over and over again, well..ya know..i stopped going to OLDS period, and have had better sucess on ebay, but i digress, i've said it before, i'll say it again..Sean should teach classes on customer service and retaining repeat customers.
Did you smoke my highest bid Craig on eBay for the 2009 DiecastSpace.com Convention 1970 Olds 442 Chase 30 pc as I lost it at $135.00...

Final bid was $153.50 + ship

Onto the next 442 that comes up for sale

1 - 14 of 14 Posts