Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mom ordered the latest release of GLs for my X-mas present which arrived yesterday. I found the red Dodge Coronet 500 missing and in it's place was this weird looking green one (was happy it was the red one and not the black with flames as that is just sweet joy)!

A sweet set and easily my favorite new company in general with awesome replicas.

Jeff

·
Registered
490 Posts
Congrats Jeff! What a great surprise that must have been :thumbsup: And kudos to Milezone's for passing the Greens onto its customers. I know of a lot of sellers who wouldn't do that.

Regards,
gr6120

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Damn, you mean I let a green slip my grip!!! What the heck was I thinking. hehehe Glad to hear she made it in your hands. I hope to hear more customers getting lucky with some greens.

Russ

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Russ : I also got a red Coronet Green Machine in my set !! Awesome !!! My first Green Machine that I didnt have to pay big money for on epay ... Only thing better would of been if it was a Green Shelby !

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Milezone said:
Damn, you mean I let a green slip my grip!!! What the heck was I thinking. hehehe Glad to hear she made it in your hands. I hope to hear more customers getting lucky with some greens.

Russ
russ,stupid question but do you send out green machines in singles orders too? if so, are there going to be any lucky recipients thus far? :)

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
russ,stupid question but do you send out green machines in singles orders too? if so, are there going to be any lucky recipients thus far? :)
Yes there are greens in singles and yes I believe I seen 2 or 3 so far go out to customers. Not sure how many visit this board, but possibley one of them will post? :)

Russ

1 - 12 of 12 Posts