Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anthony

Good luck to you, it sure was nice to have you at PM. You always did top notch work and your sense of humor is a joy to be around. I also appreciate you updating the Fest page again.....and again....and again. LOL.

Take care and don't be a stranger!

Mark Hosaflook (throws smoke bomb down to hide sadness of another PM person gone)

·
Registered
610 Posts
(banging on door) Wait..WAIT!! I'm not gone yet! :)

I technically, still have 2 more weeks here. But, for the most part, yeah, it's over. Majority of the people's last day is in fact today. Pretty somber.

It's been a great ride. I'm sure I'll appear from time to time to harass people. LOL

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Not Good News

Higgybaby,

You are the best man. I wish you the best in the future and know that you will make you next employer very lucky to have you. Thanks for all the info that you have provided over the last couple of years. I already know that RC's Web pages suck and to know that you will not be around to help out is not a positve sign. Hopefully, you will be able to post and say hello every once in a while.

Cheers,

Jeff

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Well don't be a stranger and good luck to you and everyone else at PM. I'll still think of you all each time I buy a new JL!

G

·
higgprime said:
(banging on door) I'm sure I'll appear from time to time to harass people. LOL

A clatter of hooves.... a cloud of dust... and a hearty "Hi Ho Silver!! Away!!!!!

Ooops, sorry, wrong western Hero!!! :freak:

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
Tony,
Do you have a Fest Ticket yet? If not let me know and I will add your name to my list. Hope your last 2 weeks are enjoyable. Thanks for all the input you have added to this BB, don't be a stranger, even though we are all a bit STRANGE!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
That merger still lookin' like a good thing, folks????

Good luck to higg (I have always loved your posts the best, honestly! Please don't stop!) and all the other PM'ers. Thanks for all the years of interesting products and hard effort! :thumbsup:

P.S.
20 mil will buy a guy a lot of Sominex to help them sleep at night! :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
you got another job lined up higg?,,,,,just wondering and hopefully,,,yes.

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
hey thats pretty cool higg. if i ever need services like that,,i will get in touch for sure. one never knows. i spend time thinking sometimes there must be a way for me to make money off the internet.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts