Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope this area grows. I know there are plenty of games out there.

I am a casual gamer that currently owns an X-box 360.

If there are any central PA gamers out there that are interested in tourney play, I host monthly Halo 2 tourneys and coming soon, a Gears of War tourney. (in Feb)

Our next Halo 2 tourney is actually this Sunday.

Check out our site at www.LAGamerz.com

Like I said, hope this forum grows. This would be a great transition because I love Hobby Talk but my interest of collection diecast cars is dying and now I can still visit HT and possibly chat with folks that are into gaming.

I am hooked on Viva Pinata right now. There are tons of sites out there for that game. Anybody else out there playing Viva?

·
Registered
4,253 Posts
I'll have to throw in my thanks too! This is probably the last section I'd expect to appear on this site, but hey it works!

·
Premium Member
15,151 Posts
I resisted putting a video game area on here for awhile, but resistance is futile :) While we do generally have a more adult member here, I do know a lot of them play video games so might as well give them a place to post.

I am what most would consdier a casual gamer. I do play just now and then but have found myself picking up the controller more since I got the Wii. I currently own a Gamecube, NES, Game Boy, N64 and a Sega but they don't get played.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I used to be a real hard core gamer playing in leagues. My favorite game was TFC. That time was the most fun I had playing on-line. I also played some Day of Defeat, Counter-strike, and a whole lot of Desert Combat. Got bored with 1st person shooters and started to replay a lot of Red Alert and Battle for Middle Earth RTS games on-line.
I have played my kids X-box 360 a few times but don't care for the controller. I am a mouse and keyboard guy through and through.
I tend to only play computer games on-line, never against the computer. I get too bored playing against the computer.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
THANK YOU VERY MUCH hankster!

i play my PS2 most but i have others:
:rolleyes:

Xbox 360
PS2
Game Cube
Gameboy Advance
Gameboy Advanced SP
PSP
and a couple more :rolleyes: :wave:

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
i have sega systems from genesis/cd to dreamcast and an original playstaion, i have no need of a ps 3 or 360 because of my pc (see it and specs in the pc section)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts