Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry to see this forum finally come to an end as it once was. There are so many people here to whom I am indebted for all of the help and ideas I've been given over the past five years. Although I hadn't posted very often in the past year, I never stopped visiting once in a while to meet old friends here. Take care, everyone.....and I hope you got as much joy, happiness, and friendship as I did during this board's existence.

Tony (phrankenstign) Ortega

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

:wave:

·
Registered
775 Posts
Hmmm, sounds like you are leaving. If so, why? Still basically the same people to have fun with and share interests. After 5 years I consider you one of the "Founding Fathers".

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
Phrank....where do you think you are going? You left brownie crumbs all over the couch!

Chill out buddy! Things will be just fine!

MMM

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
I guess some of us hear the Fat Lady singing....and she's fading fast. This BB was our direct connection to PL for information, news, etc,...and for me that was the main attraction. There are tons of BBs that discuss models and kits and modeling. This might work well for PL as I bet members remaining will discuss their products anyway.

Great marketing!

OAB:wave:

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
howdy Phrank , good ta hear from ya man . there's still quite a few of us monster guys hangin' out around here .
i'm takin' a wait and see approach on whether the BB makes it through the transition .
hb

1 - 6 of 6 Posts