Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Doreen Brown for the great job she does as secretary / treasurer. This is a lot of work ! banking , correspondence, membership list, making membership cards, members and track insurance, bookkeeping,making and mailing ballots, collecting and compiling all the data from the election, certifying the election.
She has been doing this for many years and I think we all owe her a huge debt of gratitude.I would also like to thank Judy Sunde for her hard work , these two lady's go way beyond doing good job , they do an amazing job!!!.

Thank you both

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Thank you both for your hard work and dedication! Very much Appreciated.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I can't agree more, starting the program out here I have had the pleasure of working with Doreen a lot in the beginning and any time I have had a question she has been there! She has been so helpful!!!

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
When trophies are handed out at the end of the year, these two ladies should receive the tallest! Maybe a service award?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Doreen Brown for the great job she does as secretary / treasurer. This is a lot of work ! banking , correspondence, membership list, making membership cards, members and track insurance, bookkeeping,making and mailing ballots, collecting and compiling all the data from the election, certifying the election.
She has been doing this for many years and I think we all owe her a huge debt of gratitude.I would also like to thank Judy Sunde for her hard work , these two lady's go way beyond doing good job , they do an amazing job!!!.

Thank you both

1 - 9 of 9 Posts