Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found these at Big Lots after reading that someone on here found a Super in a box at Big Lots. I was out and stumbled upon a Big Lots I had never been in and WHAM! Also picked up a green Chevrolet SS for the GM muscle collection.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny part is, in that one stop I found more Hunts and as many Supers as I had found in the whole time I have been collecting! You know, all six months......

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup:.... I know 2013 is going to be a interesting year with the THs as they will all be Secret Hunts - Common Hunts & Super Hunts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
I'm definitely gonna be stopping in at Big Lots next time I go to Wal-Mart, even though the scalpers have probably already cleaned out all the good stuff.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
between my 2 local Big Lots i scored :

4 - 67 Custom Mustang TH
2- Knight Rider cars
1 - Color Shifters Metallics Morris Mini ( ONLY 1 PER CASE GUYS !!!! ):thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
9,012 Posts
Nice Big Lots Finds Guys Congrats.:wave::thumbsup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Congrats on your finds. I too went to my local BL after reading the other post here and was lucky enough to have the guy bring out 4 unopened, 1 sidecap display & 3 mini shelf boxes. I told the guy I would price them out for him for bringing them out. I found a 67 Custom Mustang & Shelby hunts and the Honda Super with a much darker Blue paintjob than my other one.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Yeah I went myself based on the same topics here on HT, and I too was able to find 3 KITTS, and MEGA Fire Truck Hauler... Pics comming soon, as well as the POLICE pack.... LOVE it all pics posted later.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts