Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Duke Dave of Sealand
2,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys ( and any gals).

Thanks for all the help. I set up a door frame base this morning and laid the track out to see how it would run..Needless to say I spent the morning laying down a nice layer of rubber on the track lol.. I even took my Chrome Indy out for a couple of laps before it got put back away before I broke something..lol..When I get the first layer of paint down I will start shooting pics and post them up because without finding this board I wouldn't have started back into a hobby I enjoy so much.... On a sad note, I drove my first JL this morning I liked the xtractions but I don't have the patients for a stock JL..( I hate guard rails so my brand new stang now has scrapes on the roof..lol). thanks for everyones help much work to be done now.

Dave

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Coach,

To tame the stock JL you will need an higher ohm controller A 125 NITRO from BRP or a 120 ohm resistor from HO World installed in a Parma Controller.

Also you can remove the magnets from a JL and put stock TJET magnets this tames them somewhat also

Roger Corrie

1 - 3 of 3 Posts