Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for putting up with us. What a good time. Some of the closest BRL racing yet..Id like to thank all that gave out prizes, i cleaned em out..

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Had a awesome time, was a wonderful road trip for me. And as always a super time with the BRL

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Absolutely!!! Had a great time. Racing was close, people were all having fun. I had some friends that live in the area that saved their grandson from having to watch his sister in a cheerleading contest. His eyes got as big as some of those BSR tires we were running. When he seen those cars flying around the track, he was all "yea I want one!!!" Wait till daddy hears about that one!!

This is what racing is all about and in particular this hobby. Everyone was real well behaved (I won't talk about Spark's car, lol).

Thank you Sonny for bringing the level of competition and such a challenging event to all of us. I had a blast. Wish i didn't have a migraine Sunday, I'm sure I would have raced much better, but that was my problem.

Summit raceway and everyone in the hobby shop was great. Thanks for being such gracious hosts!

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
ya i want to thank carrie for the good eats,seth for the reasonable tech wich was ran smoooooth,nicks hobbyshop for having 'most' of the parts we needed and last but not least my ol buddy dale the snail monroe,you did good buddy.
i really hope that sonny makes summit a perment stop on the brl.
also want to thank racknor for the good laughs :hat:

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
yes had a great time at the track.
everything ran great and smooth
on and off the track.

also i forgot to tell Keith Racknor HAPPY BIRTHDAY friday ...........
and your performance on stage was ......was..... well let's just say

EMMY at the next awards ......

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
BRL Rocks

This is beginning to sound like an old record, but here goes: Great weekend of racing good facility, good food, good hobby shop, great show and things went off without a hitch. Great job Sonny, thanks to Dale, the tech guy (who did a great job) and all the racers. This was some of the most competive racing yet.

Can't wait for Omaha.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thanks to Sonny,Dale,and everyone else who was involved in making a good racing atmosphere.Hopefully next one I will have a radio working.Thanks

·
Registered
75 Posts
I had a great time racing this past weekend. Sonny and Dale both did a great job keeping things going. Seth did an awesome job with teching. Carrie did very well in the kitchen. Nick's Hobby Shop did a great job for having most of the parts and accessories for all the racers. Last, the practice sessions, qualifiers, main, etc. was ran smoothly, and I heard no complaints over the weekend.

A.J.

·
Premium Member
2,029 Posts
Congrats to everyone that showed up to help make this event a success. I know many of the main winners were pushed to their limits to pull out the wins in most classes and it made for great racing action for the rest of us to watch. Sonny, Frank, and C3 beat out the best talent this raceway had ever seen in one weekend. Also everyone seemed to make enjoying the weekend here the main priority and as a track owner I felt very fortunate to have this event. Thanks again guys. Here are the results from our website. http://hometown.aol.com/sheath9831/raceway012807.html

·
Registered
878 Posts
Thanks goes out to all the people involved in this event. Well run, timely manner, tech was super, food was great, hospitality awesome, racing close. What more could anyone ask for?

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
i know what someone could ask for ( wheel nut)

he he he

ya you'll get your chance at me at the Dash for Cash
congrats on the TQ

·
Premium Member
1,661 Posts
Another great race for the BRL tour. The Summit was the perfect place for some great racing. Sonny, your the man when it comes to getting racers to enjoy themselves. I look forward to the next one in IL. I am still not sure about the Hobbytown race.
The only thing missing from this event (aside from one mans wheel nut) was Dales Daughter singing the National Anthem. Some of you remember that race day years ago.

Keep the track going. Maybe I would be able to make it back someday to run some sedan.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts