Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just want to thank Sonny Brown for all his hard work this season, cant say enough about all your hard work this BRL season, think i speak for a lot of guys on how thankful your hard work is appreciated! :wave:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
muddd said:
just want to thank Sonny Brown for all his hard work this season, cant say enough about all your hard work this BRL season, think i speak for a lot of guys on how thankful your hard work is appreciated! :wave:
WHAT MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID???? CANT WAIT FOR NEXT SEASON :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
What A Season

I agree, Sonny has done a whale of a job organizing, running, promoting, and putting up with lots of BS. It was a great idea but it really took someone who would run with the ball and Sonny did it.

What a great season and I am already looking forward to next year.

Thanks Sonny
(And anyone else who helped)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Thanks Sonny! I think everyone appreciates all the hard work and what this series is doing for oval racing in our part of the country.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I would like to thank Sonny the track owners and All the Racer for a great year of racing. Can't wait till next year.

Jason Jackson

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks Sonny For All the efforts great shows. You took away from your own racing to show the racing world that oval is not even close to dying we just need the shows to go to. THANKS!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sonny - Congrat's on a very successfull BRL season!! There is no other racing series that has the vision that you have. Your are truly one class act on and off the track.

I tell ya folks, you will not see any other sanctioning body in the hobby industry that has the work ethic that Sonny has. I am very happy for your success!!!!!!

Doc Love
RaceTalkLive.Com

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The biggest thank you of all should go to Sonny. Most people have no idea of the amount of time to put on one big race let alone an entire series! Can't wait until next year!

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
Great big thanks to Sonny.

HobbyTalk has made the entire RC community a lot closer. Sonny has made the Brushless guys here in the Midwest into a great big family. I think Dusty said it earlier, that going to the BRL races is like seeing family. I have made new friends this year racing the series. Raced against guys in 13.5 that I have seen here on HobbyTalk and watched some awesome racing by the guys in 4300 and mod. You walk through the pits and everybody is smiling and says hi.

Can't wait till next year.

Mike Kelm

·
Registered
109 Posts
Mr Sonny Brown Thank You for all the work you put into this series. What Allen said about you keeping oval alive & growing could not be more true. Can't wait till next year.

·
Registered
500 Posts
What a great VISION of what oval should be, and has now become.

Sonny has really raised the bar on how a sanctioning body should treat racers, and track owner.

If you did not race a BRL event this year, talk to someone that has and see what you missed.

Strange thing to see all the competitors grouped up at a restaurant laughing.

Can't wait to do it again next year.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Thanks a million to Sonny B. For just the first year I dont think it could have gone any better. I'm sure it took endless hours of organizing and preparation and he definately deserves a big THANK YOU. I had a blast with this series and cant wait for next year.

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
Thank U

Mr. Sonny "THE MAN" Brown

Congratulations on a very successful first year BRL series.

You did A awesome job. :thumbsup:

Looking forward to next season.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts