Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all, Bob was the easiest to work with, and due to old age and the sheer magitude of my collection...(i wish), i bought a car i already had, and cotacted bob, and he let me switch it out for another i needed that no one had claimed, the gto judge, i have one, but it's a error, all gold traits, except it has the reg release grey rims, not gold, pulled it from a case myself, so it left the factory like that, and i rarely see m2 chase errors like that.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
I have a Error Chase too Craig.... Its the Release 1 Road Runner packaged in a Release 2 Package... I have the Reg and the Error.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have a Error Chase too Craig.... Its the Release 1 Road Runner packaged in a Release 2 Package... I have the Reg and the Error.
Sweet, when i pulled the gto, i didnt notice until i got home, then i was happy, until i went on gto hunt, and had some umm, not so good experiences, glad to put that one on the shelf and cross it off the list...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Awesome score there Craig!:thumbsup: That must be one beautiful flock of geese you have there.

I have a chase error myself, though I didn't realize it until recently, the R14 Chevelle. Personally found on the pegs, in clamshell, it has chrome rims instead of gold. Also, if it's supposed to have gold bumpers then that is another error as these are chrome as well.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Awesome score there Craig!:thumbsup: That must be one beautiful flock of geese you have there.

I have a chase error myself, though I didn't realize it until recently, the R14 Chevelle. Personally found on the pegs, in clamshell, it has chrome rims instead of gold. Also, if it's supposed to have gold bumpers then that is another error as these are chrome as well.
What color flames does your Chevelle have ????

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That is pretty cool..here is mine..on all four tires, and since i pulled it from a sealed case, i know it's real.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
There you go getting goosed again, Craig! :lol: Good to see a great transaction between HT members! :thumbsup:
I have that Caddy Wild Goose, too and it really is a stunner! The Mercury Sun Valley Wild Goose is spectacular also! :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts