Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With day to day activities, we seem to get caught up in the things we do, things we want to do, and things we want. At times I like to just stop and be thankful for the things I do have. Working on models is my hobby, I truly enjoy it. I am thankful for the opportunity I have to work on my models. When I am not working and I am at home, I can go into my office/hobby room and sit down, work on a kit, and forget my troubles and worries and have fun. I am taking this opportunity to say a simple "Thank You" to Polar Lights for producing top notch model kits. At present I am working on the NX-01 and I am having a blast. The quality, workmanship, packaging, all is truly wonderful. It is so good to work on a kit that I do not have to spend so much time on cutting and sanding flash off all the pieces. So Thank You PL for what you do, you are doing a good job, keep it up! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
While not being a representative of Polar Lights, I can say as designer and contributor to the NX-01 model kit, you are very welcome!

It is very gratifying to hear when people enjoy work I have contributed to or have been reponsible in bringing to fruition.

I too would like to thank Mr. Dave Metzner and Mr. Tom Lowe for allowing me the opprotunity to participate in the design of these great kits!

Thank you very much!

·
Registered
1,224 Posts
Looking forward to the refit Enterprise, Thom, as well as that 1/24 TOS shuttlecraft kit. (Wink, wink, say no more)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts