Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought Yokman had a great idea with a thread to thank the series sponsor for making great things happen, so I'll kudo those thank-yous to John, Kevin, Gary, Theresa and everyone else who brought BSR to the BRL this season. Regardless of what tires were run, everyone shared in something great that YOU guys made happen. I along with many others appreciate your involvement.

Thanks again,
Dusty Kemp

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
The whole series was a excellent experience. thank you

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Special thanks to John for sponsoring the series. I wish you could have been there with us, but we know that caps are keeping you busy this time of year

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thank you

Thanks for your help in making this the best oval series in the country.
Your help is a huge part of it's success.
Thanks to all of the sponsors, and thanks to Sonny Brown for making this series what it is today. Thanks to all track owners in the series, thanks to all the racers for making it such a success.
Great job to all.

Congrats to all winners.

The trophies for the points series winners were amazing.
Great job Doug

Pit boards were awesome as usual.
Thanks Joe

Allen thanks for the great facility, and all the great food.

Thanks to all who supported this series.

Jason & Shelley Renard

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Thanks John

I echo what everyone has said, Thanks for the Support, it is greatly appreciated by all the Racers in the BRL Series.

Since you have taken over BSR, what an improvement in both the foams and the Cap tires.

Thanks for all the Support, it is truely appreciated.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Way to really make an impression on racing, not only making top quality tires but giving back to the racers by supporting the BRL.

proud to be running BSR tires.

Rob "Wolfman" Mulvaney

·
Registered
980 Posts
right on John!

Thanks for sponsoring the BRL series! Great tires, foams and caps, proud to be rollin' on BSRs as well. OWwwooooooooooooooooo!

·
Premium Member
2,338 Posts
Thanks John from all the BRL racers. Sonny could not have done it without all your support. Not only do you have the BEST tires, you jumped in early on and supported the best thing that's happened to oval in years!Dave Zipp

1 - 20 of 25 Posts