Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
it's been awhile since i first started a thread on here asking for potential sponsors for a idea i had. i think it's been a short 9 or 10 months since than?

i set with the crazy idea of starting a oval state series and i knew i could not afford to do this without a raffle at each race to help defer the costs. it all started with a post on hobby talk and the year is going to end with a bang on here as well!

i want to take the time to thank all of the sponosrs who helped make focars a huge success in 2004. oval sometimes gets a bad rap, but i'm telling everyone here and now that we have it good! the companies listed below went out of there way to help me and the series. i'm damn proud to list each and every one of them and to have worked with them all.

JAKES PERFORMANCE HOBBIES (MAVERICK OVAL CHASSIS)
SILVA CONCEPTS
BIG DOG R/C
TRES LEONARD DESIGNS
POWER PUSH BATTERIES
BSR RACING TIRES
PRS PINNIONS AND SPURS ( CO HEADLINER OF THE SERIES)
T.M. RACING TIRES
MB RACING (SPEEDWAY SPECTACULAR,MIKE BEAN)
CUSTOM WORKS R/C CARS
SNOWBIRD NATIONALS (MIKE BOYLAN)
HYPER DRIVE RACING
RPM SPEEDWAY (BEST INDOOR TRACK IN FLORIDA)
HOBBY TALK (HANK IS DA MAN)
DARKSIDE MOTOR SPORTS
RGU REPROGRAPHICS (CO HEADLINER OF THE SERIES)
KGB MOTOR SPORTS

i hope i didn't miss a sponsor? yikes!

hobby talk readers i cannot begin to tell you just how great these above companies are. they all went above and beyond what they needed to do for the series and i will always be indebted to them for life! please support those who help support our great hobby! i plan on meeting them all at the snowbirds in 2005 and thank them all in person. what a year....what great people..

thank you all so very much.... william sell

please take a look at www.focars.net in the next few days we should have pictures up of race winners, raffle winners and focar cup winners! 2005 looks good....keep your eye on the web site.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have begun plans for next year, i am going to have some race dates from the new tracks very soon. jake one of the car kits might not make it to the raffle! hahahaha

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Oh yeah!

98Ron said:
Katfish, great job, lets get readt for 05, carpet and ashphalt
Oh yeah bring on the asphalt. Me no like rug. Rug bad, Asphalt good:rolleyes:! Honestly the raffled off items were very impressive. I've seen so called large events that gave away decals or percent off certificates but the FOCARS stuff was the real deal. It was cool to see a car kit won in the raffle return to win two of the events.

I'll be back for as many of the 05 races I can possibly squeeze in thats for sure.

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah i'm thinking i got the raffle right? lol i have won my share of decals, old brushes and springs and 50% off of 50% lol. next year i'm shooting for a full size nascar from chevy! he he he

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
More than happy to be involved....

Keep up the great work and see ya again next year!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no tres thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts