Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
leadingedgerccars.com
3,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man all i have to say after this weekend is is Novak is the shiznet.they steped up like no other company i have seen before in rc racing.you guys took care of all us racers to the fullest.i swear you guys gave out 5 grand in prizes and rotors.thanks alot and i am novak 4 life. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Team ThunderBolt
2,981 Posts
yes i agree Yokmaster

Novak had alot of stuff there for prizes

thanks
for all you done for us racers

jason

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
The prizes and money Novak put up were unreal! I haven't been to any race like it. I would guess Novak gave away about $7500+ merchendise and cash at this race.

Anybody who says we should allow motors other than Novak's needed to be at this race and see the kind of support they have given oval racing. It goes beyond just the prizes, money and giveaways as well.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
The whole series was a excellent experience. thank you

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Add me to the Novak Fan Club list. Their generosity is astounding. Thank you for believing in Sonny and his plan...and we look forward to next year (please :))

Dusty Kemp

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
A Special Thanks To The Whole Novak Crew, This Series Is The Best Thing Going,thanks Your Tremendous Support!!!!!!

Thank You
Rick K.

·
Premium Member
573 Posts
Thanks...Novak

as a small token of my gratitude I will be switching all my sphere's to GTB's

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Thanks For The Support

I Agree with what everyone has said, I have never been so impressed by a companies support for it's users. A great product for the racers to use and then to step up and support Sonny and the BRL with tech support and donations, WOW.

Thank you so much.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I Thought That Giving All The 13.5 Racers A Free Sintered Rotor Went Above And Beyond In My Book!!!!! Thank You Novak

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks NOVAK you out class the industy with your product then you give money, prizes and rotors for 13.5 that we all would have bought anyway. FIRST CLASS!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Yes! A big thank yo to Bob Novak and Charlie for all the support and faith that has made this the best series ever in just it's first season.
Mike Makus

·
Registered
3,632 Posts
A BIG SPECIAL THANKS to Novak. You guys were awesome this year with everything you did. The prizes were great, the free rotors were fantastic, and the tech support was #1.

You guys and Sonny are pushing the brushless thing to the front for RC racing.

Mike Kelm

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thank You Bob Novak , Charlie & everyone that works at Novak for supporting the BRL. The product & support are top notch. Oh yea Thanks for rotor, man you guys gave away tons of stuff.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Excellent support, with great feedback, when there was any issue with there product.

This made for an outstanding test bed for brushless systems.

Bob Novak and crew are definitely way ahead of the curve when it comes to Racing.

Novak's support was over the top, what great give-aways and prize fund.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Novak has had great stuff for years, brushless came out and took hold. What an amazing show of gratitude by Novak for the free rotors! Plus an outstanding prize payout for the series and final race!!

THANK YOU to Bob Novak, Charlie Suangka and everyone at Novak.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts