Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just want to thank everyone here for all of their prayers.i will never get over this and i am still looking for answers. they say time cures all but in this case i don't buy it.i will be back soon and posting things if not for anything but to just occupy my mind. anyways thanks again
Manny

·
Premium Member
10,287 Posts
i just want to thank everyone here for all of their prayers.i will never get over this and i am still looking for answers. they say time cures all but in this case i don't buy it.i will be back soon and posting things if not for anything but to just occupy my mind. anyways thanks again
Manny
I can only imagine your pain. My daughter is my heart and don't know how I would survive it. God bless you.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
JJ, I feel your PAIN Brotha.... I just lost a very close friend of mine ( A friend of 15yrs - we worked together side by side on the same Sanitation Truck as partners ). Him and I leaned on each other for everything as it takes two to do the type of job we did as it was all manual - not mechanicaly as this company we worked for was old skool in how they did things back in the 90s when I was hired. My friend was 20yrs older than me, a mentor and very much a father too me as we became great friends from the start ... He took me in and taught me everything about how the Company was ran.

Well he passed away this past May and left a huge hole in my heart - a missing piece that no one can fill.... It is still taking me time to get through that he has passed away - He was only 62 turning 63 this Oct. What is sad, is I knew more about this man than his own family. I guess a person would know more about a person when you work side by side everyday with them. I am very fortunate to have known him and became great friends with him and he will always be missed by me till the day I pass on to meet up with him again. Its hard to type this but I feel its worth it to share this with you that you are not alone ( Are tears running down my face you ask ?? You betcha ) Because we can never except death as apart of our lives.

I have to stop as it kills me to type more.

You understand where I am coming from... Hang in there JJ :( You are in my Prayers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
I really and sincerly hope and pray for the best for you and your family... I'm experiencing the same kind of empty, painful feeling also... I am putting my long time friend and family member of almost 15 years down... I know loosing a pet dog is nothing at all compared to loosing a child, but just want to let ya know you're not alone... I'm shedding tears as we speak... Loosing a child has to be the worst thing ever, and I don't know the words to express how I feel for you and your family... All I know the pain I'm feeeling right now, and yours must be 100 times worse... My sincere best to you and your entire family !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts