Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by WM this morning on my way to work shortly after opening. They musta just put 2 boxes out. Found 2 Nissan Skyline TH's (1 regular, 1 SUPER, 1 5-spoke, 1 6-spoke) and 2 Batmobiles hangin on the pegs. Left 1 Batmobile for the next guy.

A nice stop..........

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Congrats John. My local WM is still choking on B cases. Was nice to get the Corvette C6 TH from 2006 but it might be a while before we see anything newer. :D

·
Registered
734 Posts
Great score there,

I am always a day late when they stock. If any one finds an extra HW Batmobile let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,387 Posts
could care less about the Bat cars...

Glad to see a post about finding TH's OTHER than those Corvettes and Dairy Delivs....jeez, I must have seen dozens of posts about those, and half of those were about finding 3 or 4 of them....things must be worth about 2 bucks now I've seen so many finds!:lol:

·
Registered
478 Posts
66 tv batmobile

Tx_Wolf said:
Great score there,

I am always a day late when they stock. If any one finds an extra HW Batmobile let me know. Thanks.
Hello, my name is Russell, or rgeezer18, i got into a 648 ct shipper last night and it had bunches of batmobile,s and buick grand national,s. Send me your address and i,ll get you out 1 of each(ON THE HOUSE!!). Shoot me your address to [email protected], Thanks, Russ, your friend and collector :thumbsup:

·
Registered
100 Posts
I found a few BM's at Walmart the other morning as well. While there I also found someone's stash behind the HW race tracks. A nice TH Skyline. Better find a better hiding place sucker!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts