Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
I'm flying out of here Saturday morning, with Sedona, AZ. as my final destination. I do plan to check out some places for JL treasures, but I'm not really looking for anything in particular.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Plan on finally ripping the Engine/tranny out of my Toronado to transplate some of the MISC pieces to the new engine.

Doing the "Home Inspection" on my possible house today in a couple hours today. *fingers crossed still*

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
TGIF, been a long week. Kids have baseball and softball practices in the afternoons all weekend. Try to catch up on some house things in the mornings. Sunday might rain so maybe have more time for that stuff.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Already started my weekend, and it's already gone to heck. :rolleyes: Took the day off, figured I'd do some work around the house, then maybe tour a few toy stores. While cleaning up the garage this morning, I turned to run into the house for something, and as soon as I kicked off my left leg, I felt a "Pop"! OMG my leg hurts! I talked to my doctor, and it sounds like I have a partial tear in my calf muscle. Better than a full tear, but that don't make it feel any better. :cry:
I was planning to work on the CJ tomorrow, so we'll have to see how that goes. I was also hoping to go through some boxes of Lightning tonight, to fill up some displays. However, they're near the top of my garage, and me and my ladder won't be getting together anytime soon. This just stinks! I hate getting old. :(

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Attending my Uncle's funeral on Saturday, working on the Montego on Sunday.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
NC Mark said:
Would you believe getting married????? Yes you heard it right. No joke. Wish me well tomorrow. - Mark
Congratulations, Mark!!

Tomorrow I'm going with my wife and son to a college open house. My son has been accepted so we're going to check it out.

Sunday morning I'm probably going to a local HW Club meeting. DAMANOFWLS (Ace) posted about this on the WL forum and I spoke to him last night. I'm going to try and sell some stuff, too. Should get back home before noon so it won't interfere with the rest of my day.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
NC Mark said:
Would you believe getting married????? Yes you heard it right. No joke. Wish me well tomorrow. - Mark
Wow...Hope she likes Diecast....Mine does....Congratulations.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
I'll be in Palm Springs all weekend for the kids swim meet.

·
Registered
255 Posts
First to Scrambler81, Hope every thing works out ok for you, That just plain sucks that you got injured! I know what it's like to have bad pains, Talk about getting old after 25yrs of concrete work my back goes out more than I do :lol: . And for the answer to the thread, Sat morning, First breakfeast @ Cracker Barrel, Then It's off on a Sat morn Motorcycle cruise, Then time with the kids, & of course a little JL hunting! Still looking for those JL/WL'S, Thanks for asking. And to all have a great weekend :thumbsup: :wave: ZF

1 - 17 of 17 Posts