Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TexBouncer/Les DeLap excellent seller

The final(!) trade I did on the old About.com site was with TexBouncer, aka Les DeLap. Les sent me waaaaaaaay more than we had agreed on and I was very pleased. I don't know if Les has made it over to this forum or not, but I want the gang to know that they can deal with confidence when they deal with Les!

Thanks again, Les!!!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
TexBouncer is a awesome trader.....

Did a great deal with TexBouncer and turned out awesome and got some extras.

Les willing to go the extra mile to make a sweet deal and make things work out in the end.

Highly recommend him as a trader and to do business with!!!!!!!

I will defiently enjoy what he has sent me.

Great communications, delivery and packaging!

Thanks again Les

:hat:

·
Registered
102 Posts
TexRacer A++

Les is a stand up guy. I bought some receivers from him. They were just as described and i got a great deal! He's an awesome trader in my book.

W

·
0 Posts
Ditto that, I bought his XXX4 from him it was better than described.

Kevin E.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Great Seller!!

Purchased a power supply from TexRacer and receveied it before he got his MO. Would deal with him again anytime!! A+++++ Thanks Ed Pasoquen:thumbsup:

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D

Ditto here! Les is a great trader, super fast shipper, friendly and easy to deal with. "NO FEAR" when dealing with Les D.

-John

·
Registered
99 Posts
Great seller, Awesome product!

Just completed another deal with Les,
Product is awesome and got it for a great price.
The deal was super smooth.
Thanks Kevin:)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Great guy to deal with!

Got some stuff from Les! Have no fear he has good stuff!! A+

Thanks,Doug.......doug57013:wave: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I just finished a deal with Les that was awesome too!! I personally think that he will steer you in the right direction and not allow you to be mis-lead! He definitely helped this newbie out and gave me a good deal on what I was looking for! You rock Les! :thumbsup:

I definitely recommend anybody doing a deal with him any day!!

Thanks again Les!
PD2 :jest:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Another great deal with Texracer

Received another great product at a good price, It's always a pleasure
doing business with Les.
Thanks Kevin

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Another awesome deal courtesy of Les!!!!!!

No bones about it guys! You want to do a righteous deal, hook up with Les! He will not steer you wrong! Just picked up one of his Losi's! SWEET! Plus had it to me in NO TIME! In usual Les style, there were a few extras even thrown in as an added bonus! :thumbsup: Don't even think twice about doing ANY deal with Les!

On another note, DON'T even think about doing a bad deal with Les- the kind of deal that includes fraud/scamming him! He has built an aweseom reputation out here and in the RC community and I'm sure that given the right character, it would take one to take advantage of a guy like Les and mess it up for the rest of us! So DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! We will come and hunt you down like the dog you are! :D Just kidding!

Happy doin' business with ya again Les!
PD2, a.k.a., PDiddy

·
Registered
696 Posts
Just finalized a deal with Texbouncer myself. Great guy to deal with and is up front about what he has. Will deal with again

My Thanks to Texbouncer, Wilson

·
Registered
52 Posts
TexRacer awesome

did another deal with Les......everyhting was better than he said almost new and threw in a xtra set of rears now if the post office can do as well lol thx again les we will deal again im sure

1 - 20 of 44 Posts