Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuel will be free thanks to FOSTER ENGINEERING 1/4 SCALE PARTS

BBQ Trailer at the track Friday and Saturday

Some night racing under the lights Friday Night (weather permitting)

WoO sprints in town at Texas Motor Speedway Fri and Sat nights.

Whos In?

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Wish I could. Have the time but you need more than that....Got beat -up last time I saw Mike in Bullhead and now you, Mike and Todd, DC and the rest of those Preators in Texas. LOL.. I would be there if I could... :)
I hope you are not afraid of them there erector set cars because at MPR we eat them for breakfast and lunch, they aint as tough as they claim to be "ANYONE BUT A PREDATOR" LOL LOL LOL !!!...

·
Registered
230 Posts
I hope you are not afraid of them there erector set cars because at MPR we eat them for breakfast and lunch, they aint as tough as they claim to be "ANYONE BUT A PREDATOR" LOL LOL LOL !!!...
Not afraid because I know I have a chance because I drive a PREDATOR also.....One of the 1st to own a Predator and have not changed yet!! Love my Erector Set..:wave:

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Not afraid because I know I have a chance because I drive a PREDATOR also.....One of the 1st to own a Predator and have not changed yet!! Love my Erector Set..:wave:
I feel sorry for you knowing now that you have one of those brand X cars... LOL LOL LOL
I have a hard time even typing there name more than one time a day... LOL LOL LOL

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just curious. What were you racing in Boulder City last month? It didn't look like a preditor in the video.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts