Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,385 Posts
Looks nice!

Is it loose dirt? What tires are you running?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hard packed

In this pic the track is green for the start of season. The Track is hard packed in the racing groove. About 625 feet around the centerline. First test day I went with spikes and not enough gear. Bishop set me up with a pair of his new block patterns for next trip I'll have WCM get me some more motor gear. Sprint cars need to be in dirt. COME ON GUYS from Arkansas, Oklahoma and Upper Texas lets go racin in the dirt. www.customfabrications-texas.com

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
Nice track I wish we had a dirt oval big enough to run Quarter scale in SC. There was talk about it at one time at caolina RC complex. That would be cool to have enough dirt ovals to travel to for big national races.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hooked another one

Just got off the phone with a gentlemen that is on board with this track. That is a definate commitment to have a test and tune day "playday" whichever you look at it. I was considering memorial weekend. Run what you bring deal. If it is large scale , runs on gas , and you want to go fast turn left. That will be the rules oh yeah have fun with it.
Want to let everyone know there is two nice campgrounds 1 northwest of the track 20 miles one due south about twenty miles. I do mean fine examples of Texas camprgrounds. www.customfabrications-texas.com Get with bishop and get those dirt tires ordered.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts