Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these Test Shots and Pre-productions for trade. I'm only looking for other Pre Pros and Test Shots in trade. Just thought I'd throw these out there in case someone needs them more than I do. I was hoping for a MOPAR, Olds or Mustang but will look at all offers.

Thanks---Jim ([email protected])

·
Registered
477 Posts
Hemi Pre-Production Sample Car For Trade

hi - i have i think its a 71 hemi cuda pre-production car - its looks very much like a 70 hemi cuda with the style and scoop. but mine has 2 headlights.its white and has 216 on the top .TZ written on the bottom and year 2005 on the bottom . alsoi have the sheet that says official JL pre- sample - i am looking for a 1969 camaro or ZL1 camaro for trade - Pre-Production-Sample.thanks for the read - hoop

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry, These are all I have for trade.

...Jim

jhoop302 said:
hi - i have i think its a 71 hemi cuda pre-production car - its looks very much like a 70 hemi cuda with the style and scoop. but mine has 2 headlights.its white and has 216 on the top .TZ written on the bottom and year 2005 on the bottom . alsoi have the sheet that says official JL pre- sample - i am looking for a 1969 camaro or ZL1 camaro for trade - Pre-Production-Sample.thanks for the read - hoop

1 - 8 of 8 Posts