Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you! I guess that means you can see it, so I apparently got the pic link thing sorted out. Don't see alot of farm related stuff being posted, so thought I'd mix things up a little. What the heck, here's a parting shot of another combo. Thanks for the note.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
AH yes,,, brings back the memories of bailing hay when I was but a lad. Worked my behind off for $2. an hours. Ran into a yellow jackets nest in the hayloft that stung my hand through my gloves and the farmer I was working for thought it was funny until one stung him on his butt. :(

Oh yea,, very nice pieces you have there too... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
terry9911 said:
AH yes,,, brings back the memories of bailing hay when I was but a lad. Worked my behind off for $2. an hours. Ran into a yellow jackets nest in the hayloft that stung my hand through my gloves and the farmer I was working for thought it was funny until one stung him on his butt. :(

Oh yea,, very nice pieces you have there too... :thumbsup:
WOW .. bailing hay ... that takes me back. Had a friend who had a farm and we bailed hay a few times a Summer. It was good hard work and we had a blast. I don't think I would have the strength to do it now, but then again, I'm twice as old, plus a few years, than when I did it :D And boy was that hay loft HOT :roll:

Scott

1 - 6 of 6 Posts