Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday Sept. 26 will be the first oval day in Madison for the season. This may just be a practice if only a few people decide to show up or we can race. I will post the rest of the schedule later this week, but want to get this out as soon as I could.

Jason

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Thats awesome jason, glad madison is giving us another chance at this oval thing. Is madison following BRL rules or are they going in another direction so guys don't have to purchase new equipment(if you know what I mean). Anyways no need to start trouble. Can't wait till then. Jason VH

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's one of the things I want to find out that day. But I want to do what will bring the racers out to race and try to bring new racers out too. For the most part they will be BRL/TOUR based rules. But with that being said I do want to make it fair and fun for everyone.

Also Hooters will open Sept. 24 on the east side of Madison. They do not serve mini beers.

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
I assume I'll be there. I can probably help your dad with setup too. It's a few weeks away so I can't guarantee, but if I'm free I'll help.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Jason looking forward to seeing you and your Dad again this winter. Tyler and I will try to make it. It is my wife's wedding anniversary on the 26th. so I will have to beg!!! Hope you and your family are doing well and tell your Dad we said HI. See ya soon!!

The Kleiner's

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Cody and I will try to make it. Have to get the car done !!!!!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks to everyone who came out to RC Performance saturday, it was a good open test session to learn about the new power packages we are running this year.

Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts