Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Starship Class
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the total number of PL kits you have purchased since PL has come into existence?

If you don't know for sure, please estimate.

I think it would be interesting to see how many kit$ we here on the forum have purchased.

·
Starship Class
11,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've bought approximately 25, myself.

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
i recently sold most of my extra kits but i still have at least one each of all the monster kits . just counting from memory i still have at least 50 or so . need to re inventory i guess .
hb

·
Registered
633 Posts
well I have 21 PL kits, only 3 of them are doubles The Seaview which I done both the movie and T.V. versions and the Jupiter 2 the first one I am planning on remaking it into the Jupiter 1 and the second one which i got at Wonderfest I am planning on lighting it up with just the upper deck. And the third double is PL Tos E which I am planning on doing a "Doomsday Machine" Constellation. Here are some pics of the Movie and T.V. Seaviews and I thought I would throw in a resin Lis Crash site for good measure.

John davis
AZbuilder

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
Just 30 for me. Some singles, doubles & even a triple in the case of Robbie. :) Six in the case of the TOS Enterprise.
Had to go to the PL website & count them out from memory!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
approx: 55 kits + around 10 more doubles...

How many of them built? 5

How sad is that but at least when they go out of business I can visit my walk in closet that looks like a hobby store and pick out my next PL kit as if I just bought it :) As with all of my hundreds of other unbuilts... I will have a busy retirement :)

Travis

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have at lease 2 of each model by Polar Lights, and some three and up of each - still counting at 95 models by Polarlights - I did not know I had that many...

Gerry-Lynn

PS I am thankful for what they have given us - No complaints!!!

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
56, maybe more (not all kept in the same place to be easily counted). It would be more, but I've missed a few and not bought anything since last October. Got way behind on buying. Also, not every kit was somthing I wanted. Wished I'd got multiples of them, though.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts