Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Looks like I need to look for a new decal site.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I haven't ever come across that site, but I wish I had! There's a great source that I'm sure will be serious missed-- wish they weren't closing down.

·
Robot Elder
507 Posts
wow.. that sucks... hopefully someone will buy his files and carry on....
Don't think you can copy his decals off the site.. I'm sure they are protected.. .

I ordered some flames....

CJ

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have ordered about $40 worth of stuff from him the past few weeks. Never had any kind of problem. Wish he would reconsider. Maybe someone will buy it from him and carry on.
Steve

·
Registered
90 Posts
Im just making an educated guess Dip, but I think this goes much deeper than just hosting. From what Ive seen and surmised, I think that the reasons are related to copyrights and/or duplication...but again...thats just my take on everything Ive seen posted on several boards.

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Im just making an educated guess Dip, but I think this goes much deeper than just hosting. From what Ive seen and surmised, I think that the reasons are related to copyrights and/or duplication...but again...thats just my take on everything Ive seen posted on several boards.
I can relate...........

He is a local guy here in Minneapolis if I am not mistaken. I thought his stuff was all original designs.......

·
Registered
350 Posts
It ain't so!

Rick is up and running. there is a new disclaimer though..

"ALL DECALS WILL REQUIRE CLEAR COAT PAINT BEFORE SUBMERGING INTO WATER
Samples shown are only of one side an been faded ,and watermarked to deter coping
Actual Images are full sets with bright true color prints without watermarks"

Glad to see ya back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts