Hobbyist Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 346 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have repair manuals in pdf for tecumseh 3-11hp 4cycle Lhead engines and 4cycle OHV engines at no charge to members. :D

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jason835: I will need your engine specs for your particular engine so I can send you pdf manual. (Model-Specification-Serial Numbers).Contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
5.0hp Snow King .pdf please

Engine quits with a backfire when moved into snow. Mechanical Operation of the snowblower is otherwise smooth, it just won't handle any sort of 'load'.
There's a small lever that comes out of the side of the block has a link to the carberator, and can effect the throttle. I think that is the culprit, but I have no idea what it is called or what it's for...
A manual for the 5.0 hp Snow King may be a great help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ohh50

Thanks for the offer. I have a OHH50 spec 68018A (H) that I could use a manual (.pdf) for. I just bought a go-kart for my little boy (and myself :) ) and when I give it throttle, it smokes like a mosquito sprayer and blows oil out the muffler. I've been told it's either rings or valves, but I plan on tearing it down and seeing what needs to be replaced. Thanks again for the offer to members, great site.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If members are requesting pdf manuals for tecumseh engines I need the Model-Type-Specifications to forward these. These are free to members. Email the information to [email protected] and let me know your specs.

1 - 20 of 346 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.